What type of line locators do you offer?

The familiar split box and now an upgraded version of this product. Simple to use single frequency units up to Multiple frequency units with GPS software including different screen types for different applications.

What type of Valve or Hydrant Exercisers do you offer?

The US Saws portable, hand-held, battery powered unit. Then the Hurco Technologies Spin Doctor line with truck mounted, receiver hitch units, Trailer mounted valve exercisers and Vacuum Trailers or Skid mounted units with or without Valve Exercising equipment.

What is a TEAM Insert Valve?

A fully functioning Ductile Iron Body Gate Valve that installs while the water or pressure force main system remains under pressure.

What type of Casing Spacers do you offer?

We have plastic, epoxy coated 14-gauge steel or Stainless-Steel materials. We can make them to Clear Bell, Center, Center and Restrained or in a Cluster.  Our newest product is Apogee Aero Roller spacers that are low profile, high strength with a very low coefficient of friction.

What type of Sewer Inspection Equipment do you offer?

Trio Vision has a complete line of high-quality manhole inspection cameras, portable sewer line crawlers, complete Sewer Van capabilities and easy to use PACP software.

Do your repair our line locators or take a trade in?

We have authorized repair centers that can repair your locators. We have a form you will need to complete.  Generally, the repair centers do not accept trade in products, but you can request they consider it.  Contact us and we will provide the correct form for the repair center near you.

What is the warranty on your products?

Generally speaking, our products come with a warranty period. Each product warranty period varies, so let us know what product and we can let you know that products warranty period.